Hypnosis/hypnotherapy has a 93% recovery rate after six sessions, making it one of the fastest and most efficient ways to address many issues. Hypnosis/hypnotherapy is the treatment intervention comprised of inducing a participant into a relaxed, suggestible state and then offering post-hypnotic suggestions for the relief of symptoms.
Hypnotherapy is the process of psychotherapy with a client who is in the hypnotic altered state of consciousness. (Wellness Institute) The Hypnotherapy process can help clients “access and release previously blocked emotions” and work on the age-regressions. Once that happens, clients have the opportunity to reframe some of the previous words that have become imprinted in a person’s mind, keeping him/her locked into similar unhealthy behavioral patterns, becoming their “lifescript”. Emotions that have been stored for years can be released and then clients can be open to healing, as participants learn to trust their intuition. This can also be used for past-life work or dream sessions.
Use Hypnotherapy for the following:
- To treat anxiety
- To treat post-traumatic stress disorder
- To treat depression
- To help reduce stress
- To treat migraines
- To improve sleep patterns
- To improve and enhance performance (athletes, executives, performers and academics)
- To aid in grief healing
- To treat dissociation and trauma with corrective experiences
- To help people with cancer, addressing all parts including mind and spirt, as well as other medical conditions
- To improve relationships, changing negative beliefs and patterns, improving intimacy and guiding more effective communication
- To treat addictions identifying emotional issues, reducing cravings, and setting goals for healthier behaviors.
- Trim Life Weight Release/Healthy Living Program
Trim Life is about helping people change their eating habits by “changing their mind”. Hypnotherapy increases motivation and helps to control urges. The program also uses hypnotherapy to identify emotional eating triggers. The new improved program, designed by the Wellness Institute, in conjunction with the Integrated Medicine Program of Cleveland Clinic, now features six weekly sessions, two hours each, followed by six weekly one hour support sessions upon completion of the program. The program features a book, a workbook, and either a CD or Jump Drive with the recordings. Both group and individual (higher rate) plans are available. Call for rates and dates of the next offered group with questions.
- Clean Break Smoking Cessation Program
Clean break is a smoking cessation program of four weekly classes. The groups utilize hypnosis to replace unhealthy tobacco habits. The “tool box” makes quitting more manageable. One session also focuses on food cravings, as weight gain is often a concern when people consider quitting.
- Four weekly 90-minute group sessions
- Personal workbook and CD
- Clear steps to break the habit by recognizing and changing the “triggers”
- Tools to deal with the cravings
- New and healthy ways to relax and deal with emotions
- Both group and individual (higher rate) plans are available
- Call for rates and dates and become a non-smoker
- The “emotional clearing” in the program, followed by the healing and support, will open participants to new responses which will reinforce increased self-worth as they reach their target weight and feel more empowered.
Breathwork is a similar healing process, using an induction process to help the client enter into their subconscious more quickly, identifying patterns and working to heal past traumas, moving into healthier patterns.
Hypnosis is an excellent tool to expand and encourage peak performance. It can be an aid to sports performance, academic excellence, professional goal setting and any performance area.
Therapists practicing Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy at Wholeness Healing Center are trained and certified through the Wellness Institute in Issaquah, WA. This is continuous throughout the year, improving and learning new techniques.