EAP for Employees
When Life Happens and You Feel Overwhelmed
You need support that provides you with resources to work out your personal and/or work related problems. Because stress, whether at home or at work, can affect your health and overall well-BEING, we offer you a comprehensive program to access the resources you need to help you handle life’s difficulties.
We are contracted by your employer to offer you and your family members confidential and professional guidance when life feels overwhelming or difficult to handle. Trained counselors are ready to assist you in working out troubled areas of life that impact your work performance, your personal health and/or your overall well-BEING. As a benefit from your employer, the services are free and completely confidential.
Services available to:
- All employees
- The employee’s spouse
- The employee’s minor children
- Any other family member who regularly resides with the employee and is a legal dependent of the employee.
When you become a part of our EAP program, we want you to understand and become familiar with the menu of services you now have available to utilize as part of these benefits. All of these EAP services are voluntary, professional and confidential. If you missed an onsite orientation, you can still learn about our services through our website orientation video.
How do I contact Wholeness Healing EAP?
You can contact us anytime at our office, 308-382-5297. During regular hours we will arrange an appointment for you with one of our professional counselors. Just indicate that you are requesting EAP services and our staff will make arrangements. If it is an emergency, we can either provide you with an emergency appointment or arrange for you to talk to a counselor over the phone immediately.
Will my employer know I called?
All contact with Wholeness Healing EAP is confidential within the limits of the law. Information shared with Wholeness Healing Center’s professionals is protected under confidentiality laws and cannot be shared with your employer without your consent.
Your employer is providing Wholeness Healing EAP services at no cost to you.
Services to Employees
You receive up to five sessions (50 minutes each) dedicated to finding solutions for issues that may include any of the following:
- Counseling: Individual, Family, Marriage, Children and Adolescent »
- Depression, Stress, Anxiety
- Hypnotherapy for Smoking Cessation »
- Hypnotherapy for Weight-Loss »
- Neurobiofeedback (Brain Training) »
- Spiritual Direction
- Grief Therapy »
- Drug and Alcohol Evaluations/Treatment »
- Separation or Divorce »
- Domestic Violence »
- Anger Control
- Communication Skills
- Co-Worker Interpersonal Relationship Skill Building
- Compulsive Disorders: Gambling/Internet
- Addictions/Hypnotherapy »
As a bonus, you may also choose stress-reducing and energy-enhancing utilities such as:
Are You Experiencing
- Depression, Stress, and/or Anxiety
- Tobacco/Smoking Addictions
- Financial Concerns
- Relationship or Family Struggles
- Co-Worker Difficulties
- Communication Skills
- Chemical Dependency
- Money Issues
- Anger Issues
- Geriatric Issues
- Child/Adolescent Concerns
- Domestic Violence
- Compulsive Disorders: Internet/Gambling
- Health Issues