Mindful Approach to Living – Adults
January 15th 5:00 – 7:15 p.m.
In this course, participants will be engaged in mindfulness practices that will begin to develop and cultivate a habit of mindfulness (formal and informal) practices.
Participants will learn to cultivate non-judgmental awareness in the present moments and develop a holistic approach to living in a stress-filled world. This class is set up to help you develop and implement mindfulness into your daily life through practice.
- 8 classes (2-2.5 hr)
- A day-long retreat on a weekend
- Instruction in formal and informal mindfulness practice
- Personalized guidance, peer support and group process
- Daily home practice assignments
- Home practice materials
- A workbook and audio files
- Tuition is $575
February 26 @ 17:00
Janie Pfeifer Watson