Mindful Approach to Living – Adults
September 21, 2021 to November 9, 2021
In this course, participants will be engaged in mindfulness practices that will begin to develop and cultivate a habit of mindfulness (formal and informal) practices.
Participants will learn to cultivate non-judgmental awareness in the present moments and develop a holistic approach to living in a stress-filled world. This class is set up to help you develop and implement mindfulness into your daily life through practice.
- 8 classes (2-2.5 hr)
- A day-long retreat on a weekend
- Instruction in formal and informal mindfulness practice
- Personalized guidance, peer support and group process
- Daily home practice assignments
- Home practice materials
- A workbook and audio files
- Tuition is $450. Early bird discount $400 before September 1st.
September 21 @ 17:00
Janie Pfeifer Watson