Employee Assistance Program: Seminars and Services
By Susan Milner, EAP Administrator
Studies have shown that organizations that make investments in training and developing their people have lower employee turnover and higher customer satisfaction. Our Employee Assistance Program can help your company and employees achieve this.
We conduct onsite trainings on a variety of topics to assist you in developing a more productive and positive workforce. No group is too small or too large. Customized and onsite means we will tailor a seminar to meet your needs, and we’ll bring it to your place of business at a time that works for you!
These are just some examples of what we can provide:
• Drug-Free Work Place
• Stress Management – Mindfulness Meditation
• Dealing with Challenging People
• Healthy Living and Self Care
• Vital Skills for Supervisors
• Team Building
• Life Purpose Planning – Goal Setting
• Change Your Thoughts – Change Your Life
• Life Coaching for Success
We adjust our focus to accommodate you based on your group’s particular need. In fact, we create customized trainings on any topic for no additional charge. In addition, Wholeness Healing Center EAP is also offering bimonthly “Lunch Seminars” in our training room at our location, 2608 Old Fair Road in Grand Island. These seminars are
available free of charge to EAP clients (public fee $10) and provide work/life solutions for a variety of issues. All seminar dates are to be announced, check for dates on wholenesshealing.com.
Space is limited so if you’re interested in attending a seminar, please contact EAP Administrator, at 308-382-5297, ext 127, for more information.
Employee Assistance Program:
Seminars and Services
Dates and Topics
Lunch Seminar Series
D E C E M B E R
Goal Setting – Make 2013 Your Year
J A N U A R Y
Less is More – Simplify Your Life
M A R C H
Self Care & Healthy Living
The Art of Listening
J U L Y
Working with Generations XYZ
S E P T E M B E R
N O V E M B E R
Change Your Thoughts
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Janie Pfeifer Watson
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
Licensed Independent Mental Health Practitioner
- Janie Pfeifer Watson, LICSW, is the founder and director of Wholeness Healing Center, a mental health practice in Grand Island, Nebraska with remote sites in Broken Bow and Kearney. Her expertise encompasses a broad range of areas, including depression, anxiety, attachment and bonding, coaching, couples work, mindfulness, trauma, and grief. She views therapy as an opportunity to learn more about yourself as you step more into being your authentic self. From her perspective this is part of the spiritual journey; on this journey, she serves as a mirror for her clients as they get to know themselves—and, ultimately, to love themselves.
LATEST ARTICLES BY Janie Pfeifer Watson
Sign up to receive the latest mental health tips and inspiration